View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 08:43 PM   #13
vaughnmr
Ebook Reader
vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, HTC Evo, HTC View
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I am right handed but hold my phone in the left hand when talking. I thought that was the most common way to do things and maybe that left handed people used the right hand...
I think that's the natural way, I mean why would a right handed person use his left hand to type onscreen... for me hold phone in left hand, do the work with the right hand. My natural actions unfortunately kill the reception.
vaughnmr is offline   Reply With Quote