View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 09:16 PM   #8
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Quote:
Originally Posted by spellbanisher View Post
Barnes and Noble sells their 7 inch nook for 129$ and their 9 inch for 149$. Both have excellent screens, google play, sd card slot, but no cameras.

The new asus memopad is available for preorder at amazon and other retailers. it ships august 11. it has a 1280×800 screen, microsd slot, two cameras, no hdmi, sells for $149.

The Hisense Sero pro is currently available at Walmart. same screen as the memopad, tegra 3 quad core processor, two cameras, hdmi, microsd slot, and sells for 149$. Of the tablets i'vd listed i think this one is the best.
I am considering the Nook (and Kindle) tablets, but I wanted to look at what else is out there so I can get the best for my money.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote