View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 06:41 PM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrB View Post
There is one thing I don't understand from the report:

Info(cssparser):I10012: @font-face should have both font-family and src declaration. Check the font face declaration in the css style: "C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\mbp_7DC_B_1_13 _1D_138_226C_2FD8_1\OEBPS\Styles\Style.css"

I can't track down the file but I'm assuming it's nothing serious.
Don't pay any attention to kindlegen's temporary locations. It's talking about your Style.css file that can be found in the "Styles" folder (if you're looking at the ePub with Sigil). Are you trying to embed fonts (in the source ePub)? It sounds like there might be an issue with an @font-face statement in your CSS file. Even though the MOBI/KF8 is getting built, there could be issues with the embedded fonts not displaying properly in the KF8 portion of kindlegen's final product.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote