View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 04:20 PM   #21186
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Unfortunately not for me. Because it is a concealed weapon it's illegal in Germany.
You so much don't want me to rant about what's all forbidden here in regards of sharp and pointy toys.

What I d like to have is a walking staff (think wizard) rather than just a cane made of some sort of the woods practice swords are made of. Saw one made of black wood with red speckles. Just cool. No idea how that wood is called.
Because I do use a cane, chances are, no policeman would stop me investigating why I walk around with a short staff
Besides I could always answer I prefer something more stable in case of stumbling.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote