View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 11:10 AM   #8
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
Yes, the 0.6.0 beta sets the save as folder default to be your last opened folder. But since I don't add many HTML files I never noticed that its not in sync. I'll add an updated patch for the next version that will set the default folder for add existing files to your last opened folder. If you change the folder in add existing, it will use that folder as the add existing default until you Open a new book or restart.
I don't want it saved in "the last open folder," especially if that's "the last folder I added files from;" I want it saved in the folder where the epub resides. (I will understand if this is difficult/complicated; I don't know how that kind of thing is arranged.)

I have several places where I draw files from, and I don't want to save my epubs into those places. (Not just HTML files, although I do use those when setting things up. I also have images and stylesheets that get swapped around.) When I swap the epub CSS for the mobi CSS, I want to save the file in the same folder with a suffix; I don't want it saved into the "parts" folder that has my xhtml templates, css files, and standard images.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote