View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 06:15 PM   #25
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrw93 View Post
After doing some more research, I have found out that a member of mobileread was actually affected back in 2009:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...amazon+banning

The OP actually ended up getting his account reactivated and was able to access his kindle content, but the reason for his ban was due to "high returns."

My situation, I was linked to a closed account that was closed due to 'abuse of policy.' I still don't know what the account was or what policy that abuse was, It just doesn't make sense.

I hope this all gets sorted out soon, thanks MobileRead community for helping me .
Email them asking about the previous account and the reason it was closed. Ask them what was violated. Ask for proof basically.
Find out which account it was and the reasons it was closed because that is the reason your current account was closed.