View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 01:08 PM   #113
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Those further away from the nearest Amazon warehouse will have to show "Shipped" ahead of those nearer to the warehouse.

Thus, if my warehouse is in a neighboring town, they won't show "shipped" until one day before delivery. That appears to be my situation since I normally get 2 day delivery per the Prime arrangement but seem to actually receive delivery one day from my order dates.
Is there a place to check the locations of the Amazon warehouses?

Edit: Never mind answered in another thread.

Carol

Last edited by sadievan; 11-12-2011 at 01:25 PM.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote