View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 07:42 PM   #10
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
I forget, but I think, if you have the WIFI on, you can email them to your freekindle address from Calibre.

The other option is to hook the kindle up to the computer via usb and drag the file over. In Calibre, the book is usually inside a folder with the author's name on it. I drag the entire folder to the documents folder on the kindle.
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote