View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 02:03 PM   #48
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsimon View Post
Consider me an average user. Lazy , don't care to have multiple apps. If I want tp buy a book for my iPad I will use kindle app or the built in reader. However you will distinguish yourself is the ability for me to download a book from my public library to read. Most use epub adobe digital editions thru overdrive. I've tried emailing to myself, using iTunes share function but I still get an access denied error. This is the holy Grail. Is it forthcoming and when?
While we tested against loan permissions (works), in order to support Library loans we need the loan token. Devices that tether to ADE can take advantage of its ability to transfer that token to the device. We are working on a way to make that work for BFR (might require assistance from Overdrive though). Can't promise a timeline, but I can say that we are working hard on it. As I know more, I will share.
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote