View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 03:30 PM   #18
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
Calibre doesn't know about any of the books.
Now I'm confused. I thought you had entries for each book, and good metadata in those entries, but they pointed to directories that have no actual files (book formats) in them. Are you saying you have no records and no metadata? I use the term "book" to refer to a record in Calibre with metadata. I use the term "format" to refer to a file associated with the book record in a particular format (PDF, TXT, LIT, etc.) Calibre can easily have books without formats (empty records). You can have leftover formats, without an associated book, but Calibre won't know about them.

Quote:
I want the date to always be the earlier date. How do I ensure this?
Either by selecting the earlier date record first in a merge, or by auto merging during an add.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote