Thread: Firmware 3.2.0
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 02:13 AM   #28
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE, Marvin 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I seem to recall from the main ADE 3.0 thread that RMSDK for Linux environments had not even been released yet.
That's true. Even if it has been released to Kobo, it is probably much too soon for them to include it and test/recertify etc.

Given Kobo aren't reliant on Adobe for DRM, I can also imagine they won't rush to include RMSDK 10.

Having said all that, I'd still be interested to know!
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote