View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 04:34 AM   #163
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
I have been thinking about the Kindle app on GN. Now, I obviously realize that Amazon will not release a specific Kindle app for a GN, we will have to use the regular Android Kindle app, like everybody else. But wouldn't it be nice if you could integrate S-Memo in the Kindle app? You highlight something and want to add a note, when you do you could have the choice to use S-Memo as you notetaker, that note would then be linked to the note marker in the Kindle book. Just a thought.
Is it something worth pursuing?
I use NanaNotes

Spoiler:
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote