View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 07:48 PM   #11
tdonline
Addict
tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Nook Simple Touch
I don't actually buy books from B&N since I'm a library user but I'd be bummed out without my neighborhood store. It's a good place for me to run to when I need to pick up gifts and cards--usually as I'm on my way to the party. It's also the local place to drop by for a bit to check out books, mags, grab a cup of tea/coffee and loiter. Like someone already posted, it's good to have an alternative to Amazon (I love it but I don't want it to be an Amazon-only world).
tdonline is offline   Reply With Quote