View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 12:34 PM   #1175
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkbrush View Post
The plugin is working beautifully for me on every site except for grangerenchanted.com. I tried pulling several different works, but whether or not they were members-only or not seemed not to matter. It give me this error: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'strftime'

I ran calibre in debug mode and got this (I took out my name):
I can't duplicate this problem. The only idea that comes to mind (other that intermittent site problems) is that maybe the skin you have selected on grangerenchanted.com doesn't show the published/updated dates the same way. The account I test with is set to skin 'EnchantedFogWide'. Try that.

If we can establish that it's one or more skins on grangerenchanted.com that have the problem, I can look into fixing it.