View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:01 PM   #23364
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
In the Big Rock Candy Mountains
There's a land that's fair and bright
Where the handouts grow on bushes
And you sleep out ev'ry night
Where the boxcars are all empty
And the sun shines ev'ry day
Oh, I'm bound to go where there ain't no snow
Where the rain don't fall and the wind don't blow
In the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Oh, the buzzin' of the bees in the peppermint trees
'Round the soda water fountains
Where the lemonade springs and the bluebird sings
In the Big Rock Candy Mountains

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6kv_eGSGZ4 )

Good morning, everyone! It's the end of January... just another day and we can begin a brand new month. I love changes! In honor of that, I'm going to drink something brand new with this morning's breakfast; my cup is filled with.... Milk! Unfortunately, I don't have any Oreo cookies to go with it, so I'm going to settle for a bowl of muesli with fruit instead. But Oreo cookies would really taste better. Or Fig Newtons.

I'll meet with my Senior Citizen's Conversation group this afternoon. I really MUCH prefer teaching adults (who want to learn) than teens who 'have to' learn. I find myself going over the class ending time every week because everyone is so caught up in the discussions. I'm just as happy to continue too, as the conversations are so interesting. These folks are so busy 'living' their lives. I wonder if it's because they realize they don't have that much time left?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote