View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 04:39 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyG View Post
I prepared my book on Sigil and ran it thru Kindle Previewer. Previewer's Go to shows all the files I've marked with Add semantics, Table of Contents, Title Page, Copyright Page, Cover, Preface, etc. But when I loaded the Previewer output file onto my Kindle Touch, it doesn't show any of that stuff. All I get with Touch's Go to is Beginning and the first few chapters. If I'm actually on the Table of Contents, it also offers Cover and Front matter. How do I get the table of contents to show up on the Kindle? There are references in the guide for the cover, toc, and the other stuff.
Sigil does EPUB. If the EPUB checks as Valid, that makes this is a Kindle question.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote