View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 09:00 AM   #17
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
I saw the movie yesterday and thought it was good. I have read all of the Reacher novels but I didn't go to watch the movie with any expectation other than to be entertained. My only disappointment was that they changed the location of the final shootout. I think the book's version was better. The movie was not as good as Skyfall, the new James Bond movie, but it was good (not great, just good). I thought Cruise did a good job.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote