View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 12:01 PM   #73
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by queentess View Post
The primary reason I bought a Kindle was so that I wouldn't have to lug around a 1,000 page hardback novel with me. So yes, it's a bit of a sticking point when I found out that publishers are delaying ebook releases.
Me too.
And I realised my main problem with hardback was more it taking a lot of room in the library, than the actual price.
So I waited for paperback. Sometimes borrowed the book at the library.
If the hardback cost say 20E, I have no problem with paying e-book 20E. But I will not spend these same 20E on hardback; I'll just wait.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 01-17-2010 at 12:06 PM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote