View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 11:39 AM   #46740
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Ooohhhh! I hadn't seen that in my ACME catalog!
*placing my order now*

Hmmmm ..... atomic power supply is temporarily out of stock .... I bet the BEL has some extra ones in the Wiggle Lab .... he'll never miss one .... and I can blame the minions ....
Memo to self: Sneak into BEL Lab tonight and 'borrow' an atomic power supply .... Be sure to wear my mouse disguise ....
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I hope that mouse disguise is lead lined...then again, if you have that special "glow" then maybe you won't be so appetizing.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote