View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 10:22 PM   #144
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
(In between migraines) I've been reading through various threads here in the Kobo forum regarding adding fonts to Kobo e-ink devices and I think I understand how to do it but most references I see are to the Touch and the Glo; is it the same for the Aura HD? I don't want to try till I know for sure; my headaches are bad enough without adding another one!
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote