View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 11:14 AM   #7
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Thank you very much Jellby and Doitsu! So far I was using the Rotated Floral Heart ( ) but I'm a bit bored of using that character and wanted to see if I could found something else. In the net there are custom free fonts with a lot of fleurons (http://www.fontspace.com/category/fleurons) but honestly seemed very gimmicky and did not like.

Jellby, recién me acabo de dar cuenta de que eres un español que estás viviendo en Suecia Es bueno saber que aquí no solo hay alguien que habla el castellano sino que también es un destacadísimo miembro de este foro. Un cordial saludo desde Argentina!

Rubén

Last edited by RbnJrg; 06-24-2013 at 08:50 AM.
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote