View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 03:37 PM   #22128
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I'm so mad today I can't even type about it! I spent much of today standing outside in the rain trying to cool off, so that I wouldn't trash my office -- and anyone unfortunate to enter it!

Going home to drink heavily and annoy my cats! Every now & then they have to earn all those cat treats -- by humoring my evil moods! Perhaps laser pointer tag tonight! You play it by shining the red dot on one cat's tail - making sure another cat sees it. Hours of fun! And exercise! [No cats are injured during this game. Only bruised feelings -- soon soothed with extra snacks]
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote