View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 06:50 PM   #151
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
k2pdfopt on ARM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RefUser View Post
It compiles well on ARM btw (OCR switched off for now).
I tested it on a 25 page document, which took about 10.5 minutes.
Wow--30 seconds per page is a little painful, but I guess not terrible. I don't think you'll want to add Tesseract to that. It could get really ugly! But I'm impressed you got it to run already. Nice work. What platform? If you want to send me the ARM binary for a given platform, I'd be happy to host it on willus.com. Did you comment out the function that pulls in libgsl? Also, if you made mods to the code for ARM, you can send them to me and I'll incorporate them into future releases.

Last edited by willus; 09-08-2012 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Added last sentence.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote