View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 12:01 PM   #4
apbschmitz
Lord of Frogtown
apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I do a couple things that are compensated in a laughable way — writing novels and building traditional kayaks. I keep doing them both because I enjoy making something out of next to nothing. For me, that's the prime motivator. Everything else is secondary. I feel good about selling a book, but it's not really the reason I bother. As an economic activity, stealing aluminum cans from recycling bins would make more sense. I don't view writing or boat building as purposeless, but you think it helps to look inside rather than outside for the justification.
apbschmitz is offline   Reply With Quote