View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 02:53 PM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gena0411 View Post
The collection I see is just "Yes", not "Yes (ToRead)" and I didn't play with any tweaks.
That means that something is broken. I will test on my 300 (waiting for it to charge), and if it works there then Kolenka might have some work to do on the T1 driver.
Quote:
Please tell which thread it should usually be posted to, if I need to ask something next time.
Generally new questions should go into a new thread. Only reuse an existing thread if you are reasonably sure that all of the subscribers will be interested in the sub-conversation.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote