View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 12:38 PM   #5
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k3G, kindle DXG, Sony T-1, iPad, iPhone, stone tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by susan_cassidy View Post
I think encyclopedia entries might be too big for the way the K3 displays dictionary entries. I've never heard of an encyclopedia formatted as a dictionary (special formatting is required for dictionary lookup in .mobi format).

Wikipedia lookups seem preferable to me. Then, you can keep the dictionary capability.

..snip...
I do have the mobilereference encyclopedia of world cinema. it can be used as the default. it's pretty big- about 180 megs!
I wonder if all these mobilereference ebooks have the same type format that allow them to be used as the default...
http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=13002931...ference&page=1
bZkindle is offline   Reply With Quote