View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 08:59 PM   #35
fulltimer
Enthusiast
fulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: K2, K3(3G-WIFI), Fire
I gave my wife a K2 for Christmas a year ago.

Since then two of my daughter's bought K3's for themselves and my son gave his wife a K3 for Christmas this year and my wife gave me a K3 when I was in the Hospital in October.

So, I know a few folks with Kindles.

don
fulltimer is offline   Reply With Quote