Thread: iPad iBooks & margins
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 01:09 PM   #9
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I can't tell about fizziness. But you and I go way back, and you've helped me again and again. So you know that like everything else, I do see a shadowy double image that forces me to use sans serif to get as plain of a font as possible. I guess if it is fuzzy, it is unnoticeable amongst the floaters and doubles and blind spots. So anything big and black with white fonts are my only requirements, you know? So having options with the margins and stuff put it over the goal for me. I keep trying to highlight whatever works, because so many MRers have poor vision.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote