View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 03:17 PM   #7
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Eriksson View Post
It will come if there are simple and good e-readers that ordinary people (not just technical interested people, like most people at this forum) get to see and hear about, then the demand will increase for also library ebooks!
In Spain, they're now at a lot of places, but they are difficult to use (real difficult except in some cases).

Quote:
I am making publicity for e-reading at my work, and there are allot of colleagues that are interested but that are not completely convinced yet to buy one.
I know a lot of people who have them, not at technical forums but reader forums.

Quote:
I had big hope that the Opus would be a "perfect" device to show, but I am really disappointed that "days left"/"expire date" is NOT shown on the device
Well, after I have seen others and I have listened about others, I think that's the lesser problem (annoying, yes, but not so bad).
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote