View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 09:02 AM   #8
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT
I take your point, but how vital is a "batch convert"? With music, one might listen to 100 tracks in a day. With a book, you're (probably) only going to read one every few days, so I'd suggest just converting them as you want to read them. Only takes a few second to load into "Word", select "File/Properties", set the author and title, and then save as RTF.
Here here!
Patience and reading belong to one another! I know we're all avid gadget freaks but taking to a book has to be done with slow pleasure.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote