View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 05:10 PM   #36
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
This depends. If you buy an ebook from Sony and download it, then Sony software will put it in "c:\My Documents\My Books\eBook Library". But, if you add an ebook to the sony software it will not move the ebook. It will just link to it where it is. So, if you later move or rename this file then Sony software will loose it.

BOb
Yes, sorry, that's what I meant. Books purchased from the Sony Store go into that folder. And Bob has the folder location right. I was going by memory, and you can see how good my memory was.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote