View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 01:18 PM   #4
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Hmm, I have no idea, and I have no Mac to check out for myself. Looking at the code the install folder should be a fallback choice if not able to use the home folder for some reason. What folder gets opened when you use the Menu option? That SHOULD be the expected location but it sounds as if it is not in your case.

I guess one of these days I will have to spend some time on a friends Mac stepping through the code to see what is happening.

Note that you can also use environment variables to explicitly specify a location. This is covered in the User Guide.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote