View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 09:39 PM   #33
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
If someone expects me to pay more for an e-book than for a paper copy, I move on.[...] Publishers can make mistakes.
Amazon does not appear to be struggling to keep it's ebook revenues up, so it looks like you do not speak for the bulk of the market.

You are of course free to 'move on' for any reason you like. You can move on because the cover image clashes with your living room decor.
To me, that would be just as valid a reason as arbitrarily and presumptive deciding that a product is priced too high, not because of the value that product offers you, but only by comparing the price to a different product.
If you wanted to see a movie in a theater, would you refuse to buy a movie ticket if the ticket price was higher than the paperback price for the novel?
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote