View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 02:56 PM   #18
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMHaven View Post
http://www.freereadfeed.com/ still works, although it only lists kindle books. It also seems to be mostly self-published stuff. They do list the traditionally published stuff when it appears; I've found a few goodies.

I don't remember to check every day, and the site sets a cookie that only shows your last search filter. A bit annoying when I want to look at multiple genres. Still, it's free and there's a lot of information that updates hourly. You can also set it to just show the last 24 hours, and sort by number of reviews or stars.
This is exactly what I was looking for! I love KDP books alot of them are by authors bringing back their backlist. Karma to you!

Last edited by Blossom; 03-01-2013 at 03:00 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote