View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 10:21 PM   #322
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
All I did was add weight to it and it looks great on the PW. I keep searching for a free method that will allow weight change.
Nicenezzz... I might actually try to read a book using that font even though it's not a serif. It seems to look nice and fat. (Fatter even, as I'm seeing this image full screen on a tablet.) I also encountered TypeLight, but it can't change weights.

Also, I've tried FontForge. As with most non-major open source software I encounter, it feels like a cathedral built on top of a shed's foundation. (Read: a bewildering array of options in a 1980's GUI.)

Last edited by Katsunami; 01-29-2013 at 10:27 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote