View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 05:47 PM   #9
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
One year for defectives

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaTensai View Post
So you mean return it for a refund, then buy it again? I got this one as a gift, so I don't know how that would work? Also I think that it might be out of the 30 day return period... I'll have to check on that. I read that they may be sending out refurbs for exchanges... that leaves me with an uneasy feeling...
Defective units have one year for a return. If there is nothing wrong, one has 30 days to cancel the purchase but then one is charged one way shipping.

If you did not purchase the unit, I am not sure what Amazon's policy is.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote