View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 03:55 AM   #1
brewjono
Zealot
brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, KPW
Paperwhite Collections

The collections on my KPW are in alphabetical order.

From my experiences with previous Kindles this only ever happened when I first created them in Calibre. Once you opened a book within a Collection, eg George R.R. Martin, then that collection would be the first entry on the first page and the book you had opened would be the first book within that collection.

Given that Calibre won't do collections on the KPW I had to create all my collections from scratch.

Now when I go "home" when finished reading the collections remain fixed in alphabetical order, not most recent. I then have to scroll X number of pages to the collection starting with M and find the book I was reading.

Any advice on "most recent" or this a new feature that I have to live with?
brewjono is offline   Reply With Quote