View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:57 AM   #18
kaneorotar
Enthusiast
kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: K3, KW3, PW4
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
I'm feeling like I'm stealing your time (as you only have K3), but it's possible for stock browser too, with the following shell command:
Code:
lipc-set-prop -s com.lab126.appmgrd start app://com.lab126.browser?view=file:///mnt/us/game/index.html
Great! So that's the command. I've seen it on an IRC log but didn't take the time to examine the context.
So, in conclusion, with a little modification to the run.sh in each of the game folders, it should be possible to launch the game with only GUI launcher and the stock browser. full stop
kaneorotar is offline   Reply With Quote