View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 11:52 PM   #29
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Try to reply to that email instead. I did, and though I received a generic answer that my email did not reach CS, CS Andrew actually responded to it, so they do get through.
That's a good idea, maybe I'll consider doing that after I get my latest replacement and see how that pans out. My problem is I am not even speaking with Amazon Kindle US. I'm getting CS in India and obviously they know nothing. (And this is with using the contact me, call me back number option.) They are trained to take calls and that's it. They have zero knowledge of the PW or any problems that people are experiencing so me talking to them is pointless. All they do is send me another color blobby replacement. I guess this time I'm just hoping to get one without specks. I regret missing that phone call because it was from a US rep, I would have liked to talk to them and ask some questions at least.

As for your situation with Andrew... It seems rather odd. I don't quite understand what they're trying to accomplish with saying they'll call you back, only to say nothing new. Do they honestly think they will have more to tell you Friday? It's confusing and makes no sense to me.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote