View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 04:51 PM   #66
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzoens View Post
This is beyond a fanboy

Undecided if troll or paid to spam for Ectaco.
damn, I removed my message
I thought that you were taking about my message

Here is my opinion: for M92 there were reviews that helped a lot to sell the device
The reviews were quite honest, couple of points missed but what was described was there and the reviews addressed the points that potential buyers needed to clarify

For JBC on the other hand you see an attempt of a review a la' jbaach (that means very well documented) but unfortunately the grounds are not there.
One can write a good/positive review if the object of that review is obviously there. When you write good reviews but the reality is exactly the reverse or when you try to make smaller obvious problems then you actually work against the very cause you want to serve. This is what is happening here

If I was an Ectaco fan I would just wait patiently for the new firmware and write a well deserved positive review then. T

Last edited by PF4Mobile; 02-28-2012 at 05:03 PM.
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote