View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 11:07 AM   #10
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Thank you. This is rather a "non news" item, then, isn't it, given that everyone in the US can easily enough buy one from Sony directly? Third party retailers are only really of interest to people outside the US, who can't buy from Sony.
Then by all means delete/lock the thread. It's not my forum. I say this with no malice, just statement of fact

I don't use a credit card and don't have a Sony store in my area (like many) but I do have a Walmart (like many) and the ability to go in, order the Reader at a discounted price, or at the very least grab a gift card for the amount and order it was very tempting, though that day/next day I found one second hand.

I normally wouldn't post a link to a commercial entity but there had been several previously posted links with store information and sales from places like Sam's (Which is owned my Walmart) and Costco and wanted to return the favor to the community.

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote