View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 04:23 AM   #12
West Virginia
Enthusiast
West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Augen The Book
You know, I've been a technician now for ten years. That's computers, networks, radio and general electronics. And Ken helped me.

General knowledge is great, knowledge on specific hardware or software is sometimes better. Ken is the best we have here and if you won't work with him then... you're done, aren't you?

"I respectfully submit for your consideration, a quote:
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
--Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein would not accept certain aspects of particle physics. He died without solving field unification.

j

Last edited by West Virginia; 04-08-2011 at 04:29 AM.
West Virginia is offline   Reply With Quote