View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 01:20 AM   #9
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorino View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne5784 View Post
I have not been successful at converting my kindle books, so good luck.
I use a program called "Skindle", google it.
I too have been very sucessful buying books from Amazon and converting to epub for use on my Sony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorino View Post
Harry, I purchased ebooks on my ipod touch through the kindle store. Kindle is optional, you just need a device that supports the kindle software.
@Dorino you were sucked into replying to Harry's almost 2 year old post, because Anne5784 reopened a 2 year old thread. Obviously Harry was correct 2 years ago and knows by now that other options are available.

I guess the Old Thread Warning was too subtle for Anne.

Quote:
Old Thread Warning This thread is quite old and may contain outdated information. We recommend that you begin a new discussion if you like to talk about a similar topic. Of course, you may also proceed and reply here.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 06-22-2010 at 01:23 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote