View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 05:05 AM   #92
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSue View Post
I played with one at an Apple store earlier this year and decided then to wait for a better screen, but in the Apple store I could not download Marvin and set it up how I like it for a realistic comparison.
Sure you can, or at least you can in UK Apple stores.
The store has WiFi, so you can sign in to the iTunes store as yourself, download any of your existing apps and play around with them. When I was testing an iPad Mini I put some of each type of media into dropbox, signed into that to download them, then Open In...'d each to the app I wanted to test.
Just remember to delete everything and sign out of the store once you are done.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote