View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 03:21 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMiko View Post
would the following element:

Code:
body {
page-break-before:always
}
work? I'm thinking largely of MOBI conversions (not KF8) in calibre from epub which display in calibre as one continuous block of text (whether or not you tell the conversion dialogue to break before <h1> tags), but just generally I'm also curious as to whether this is a functional <body> style. I realize this is in large part a calibre question, but since a) the code is being implemented in Sigil, and b) i'm inclined to refer to you guys whenever CSS or RegEx is a question.... well, here it is.
I don't think the Body is a good place.
Pagebreak... is supposed to apply to a Block (display: block; ) level, so if you have No blocks where you want a forced break...
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote