View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #2126
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@diba: Not much, no, you might want to get your hands dirty and check things out more carefully over SSH.

@juco: No idea, sorry .

@b_jules: Teaching you how to use the Windows terminal and/or a python shell is way beyond the scope of this post, sorry. (Besides, I don't really use Windows, so I can't be of much help).

@Kozzi: Don't restart your Kindle with a custom .bin, that's why you got an error 3 screen. The uninstall process doesn't remove the linkjail folder. And if you got a U007 error when *installing* the jailbreak, it usually means that your Kindle is already jailbroken, or another jailbreak is not completely uninstalled.

@geekmaster: Good to know, thanks . I might add a note about this in the readme if it doesn't slip my mind by then ^^.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote