View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 08:57 AM   #296
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
I did not try to buy, What I wrote above is based on what I red on the forums. Do you have a link to that please ? Are we sure this is not about books? I know that they relaxed the policy regarding books but not sure about nook itself. Yesterday night I read a message stating that the guy tried yesterday and that option was not available (shipping to Canada )
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/nook...?cds2Pid=35611

Item 5 - Question - Can I buy and use a NOOK if I reside outside the United States?
Answer: No. Barnes & Noble's agreements with publishers require users to have a billing address in the United States. Books and periodicals may only be purchased from within the United States. For details, please see Appendix B of the NOOK User Guide.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote