View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 10:57 AM   #1
igormorgado
Reader
igormorgado began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 902
Pocketbook 902 freezing while loading the SD

Heya.

Im using the PB902 very well (even the SD card), but sometimes (more frequent than I expect), when I insert SD card the hourglass icon shows up and stays (right now 5 minutes has passed), my SD is EMPTY, (i formated it right now with FAT32 on ubuntu). If I remove SD, the hourglass icon dissapear. BUT obviously want to put my books on it. This is VERY annoying and I want to know what can be happening.

Meanwhile, It happened too (some hangs like that, but i dont know exactly if they are related) when I added/removed books thru calibre. The Reload Icon ( thin two arrows inside a circle), shows up, and it stays forever (i have spend a full night waiting for it to complete the "reload"). Shutting down the device, removing SD, restart device, insert SD, restart device (wait a little in tree image), seems fix. But its VERY ANNOYING too. Someone know EXACTLY what is happening?

BTW, im enjoying the ebook (i would like to not have this hangs, and it will be perfect. Bluetooth keyboard and category browsing on non epub files, will make it perfect).

Best regards
igormorgado is offline   Reply With Quote