View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 08:46 AM   #4
ski_power
Book eater
ski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it is

Device: Kindle 3 G 3G (<-lol)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrzerga View Post
at this price point, with this feature set and this screen quality its a fantastic device(no i have not been indoctrinated by Amazon, differently from Apple boys). some people take too much for granted and its pretty unclever to criticize a device based on the "boring"(whatever that means) charger. I mean come on, how can a charger be "boring"?
Hi. Oh yes it is unclever to criticize. The kindle does what it's meant to od, so well that I had to actually search for points to criticize, and hence I picked the charger. Quite a few people might say that touchscreens could have been incorporated, but I'm a "tactile" person and didn't really have a con, so I chose this one. Although it probably might not cost Amazon to have different coloured chargers, I realized only today that the Black charger might end up looking like a standard consumer device charger if they don't get the colour right.

But yeah, do NOT let this stop you from getting a Kindle.
ski_power is offline   Reply With Quote