View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 08:00 PM   #1
krighton
Addict
krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: sony reader
Books transfer fine to device....but not to SD card

using Calibre....transferring to device i can see them under My Documents...when i transfer to the SD card, they don't show up at all....do the books have to be in a My Documents folder on the SD card to be seen on the device? (found out no is the answer to that one)

I've rebooted so don't think that's the issue. Also how do you dump the generic B&N Library books since they're invisible on the device when viewing them on my computer. Oh well, sending to the main device works fine, not like i'll fill it up any time soon with books.

Last edited by krighton; 06-30-2010 at 08:36 PM.
krighton is offline   Reply With Quote